• Handling arrival, check in/out, registration and transaction of all the hotel guests.
• Issuing key/cards, answering the telephone and welcome guest with a warm greeting
• Understanding guest needs and preference and provide necessary assistance to ensure their satisfaction.
• Those who had experience in relevant fields are encouraged to apply.
• Candidate must possess at lease SPM/STPM/Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent any fields.
• Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to perform shift duty.
Successful candidates will receive the benefits package as follows:
• Staff refreshment (Monthly)
• EPF contribution, Socso, Annual Leave, Sick Leave and MC claim.
• Attractive Performance bonus (Monthly)
• Annual increment
• Uniform provided
• Career salary is based on certification and experience
• Career advancement opportunities
• 5 Days Work
Salary: min. RM 1 500 per month + Monthly Bonus
Job Type: NonExecutive
Contract Type: Fulltime
Experience Level: Any
Kindly please send over your “resume / biodata” to the email firstname.lastname@example.org